Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Fun Day with My Mom!

On Monday, I continued my long weekend of getting things for the wedding checked off the list. Since I was off for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, my mom and I went up to Fairfield to check out some limo options. We stopped in at a company called A Savannah Nite. Everyone we spoke with was very nice and Ty, the worker who showed us some of the limos, was easy to talk to and very willing to answer any questions. He showed us a H2 limo, and Escalade limo and a party bus. As soon as I stepped on the party bus, I knew it was something I'd really like for my wedding day. It's a lot easier to get in and out of because you step up into it. With the limos, we had to step up, bend down and then walk in. I just feel the party bus would be a lot more accomodating on the wedding day with me wearing the dress and all. We still have a few options to check out, so we will see!

After we left Fairfield, my mom and I had a nice lunch together and then we went to Cincinnati Bride to look for a dress for her to wear at the wedding! My mom was not looking forward to this at all. She was a good sport though, and tried on about 6 or 7 dresses. She found a few that looked great on her and she was even able to pick one out with little hesitation. She bought the dress and was overwhelmed at the time and she questioned if she made the right decision. I thought she made a great decision and as time went by and it started to sink in, I think she felt more comfortable with her decision. You look beautiful dress mom and I think you will looking stunning in it on July 2nd! Thanks for hanging out with me the other day, I had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment