Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Man, Flowers and Tuxes

First off, let me apologize for the blog neglect! I'm very sorry, but school and life have been very busy and I haven't had a whole lot of downtime.

So, Billy had the last events of the Best Many Olympics on Super Bowl Sunday. The guys participated in a punt, pass and kick event and 100 yard dash. After these last two events, we went to Skyline with everyone and then went to Sean and Karianne's to add up the points and watch the Super Bowl. At halftime, the Best Man was announced and the winner turned out to be... RYAN!

I know all of the guys are important to Billy and we're honored to have them all be a part of our wedding day. I commend them all for being great sports through the competition!




Since the last time I wrote, we've gotten a few things accomplished for the wedding. My mom went with me when I went to pick out the flowers for the wedding. I was overwhelmed at first, but the woman we worked with had pictures of different bouquets and I'm very happy with all of the flowers that were picked. I can't wait to see them on our wedding day!

Yesterday, Billy and I went to President Tuxedo and Billy picked out the tuxes for the wedding. I'm really happy with what he picked and I think all of the guys are going to look very nice!

I promise not to take so long between posts next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment