Thursday, March 24, 2011

100 Days to Go... and an update!

Well, we're 100 days away from the wedding! I told Billy today and he asked what all still needed to be done. We still have a lot to work on, but I'm excited that after today we'll be in double digits!

A little update since I haven't in a while...

We went to Krombholz Jewelers for a sale they were having and found a band that matches perfectly with my engagement ring! Now, I need Billy to figure out what he wants for his ring so we can get it and check that off the list.

Two weeks ago, Billy and I went to a food tasting at Receptions Eastgate and both of our moms came along. We got to taste many things they have on the menu to hopefully help us make a decision on the food we want to have at the wedding. It was nice to have my mom and Billy's mom there with us!

Billy and I plan to finish registering this weekend. I realize I mentioned that a while ago, but life is busy lately and the weekends just get away from us somehow.

Also, I got a phone call from Cincinnati Bride today letting me know that the bridesmaid dresses are in! I can't wait to see them! I hope to go pick them up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...100 days to go?! I need to start eating better...and working out harder! :-) Yay...our dresses are in! Excited to see them!

    ReplyDelete