Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Weekend of Amy!

This past weekend was all about my amazing friend, Amy! She is marrying her wonderful fiance, Shawn, two weeks before Billy and I get married. We celebrated with a bachelorette party on Saturday night and bridal shower on Sunday. Amy's BFF and matron of honor, Ally, put together a wonderful weekend of celebration! We started at Shawn's house for the bachelorette party and then headed to Black Finn downtown. The shower was held at Amy's parents' house. Here are some pictures from the party and shower:



The gift I gave Amy, a fun robe that says 'Bride' on the back! : )




I love this pic! Three of the four Corryville ladies, Kelly H. was still at a wedding. See the fun boas? We left a great mess for the bar to clean up the next day and many of the ladies said they found purple feathers all over days after the party!

Cheers to Amy! : )


The beautiful bachelorette!



Amy and me at her shower!


Amy got some wonderful gifts at her shower. One of the best was a scrapbook made for her by a family friend. It's all ready for her to add pictures from the shower, wedding day, and honeymoon. Amy's mom made her wedding dress and her favorite part of the scrapbook was the mini version of her dress that her mom made for the scrapbook. She used the same material and it looks exactly like it! It was such a thoughtful gift and brought many of us to tears when Amy was looking through it.


I had such a great time celebrating Amy this past weekend! I'm honored to be a bridesmaid in this wedding and I'm looking forward to watching one of my dearest friends marry the love of her life. Congratulations Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment