Monday, May 2, 2011

2 Months to Go!

We're 61 days away and we really can't believe it! Where has the time gone? I'm so anxious for the day to get here, but at the same time, need the time to go by slow so I can get everything finished.

The Friday before Easter, I had my first fitting in my wedding dress and got it all pinned for the alterations I need. I go back about a month before the wedding for my second fitting. I can't wait to try it on with the all the alterations finished.

I started working on the guest book today. I've uploaded all the pictures and just need to get them into the order I want for the book.

We're planning on getting Billy's wedding ring ordered this week and setting up a time to meet with our organist to pick out all of our music for the wedding ceremony.

I have my bridal showers and bachelorette party to look forward to this month and Billy has his bachelor party to look forward to this month.

We're looking forward to all the fun ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment