Friday, June 3, 2011

One Month to Go!

We're one month away (technically from yesterday, so 29 days now)! I really can't believe it. I'm now realizing there are so many little things that still need to get finished. Luckily, school ended today, so after I get my room all cleaned up I can focus all of my attention on the wedding details. Billy has been a great help lately and has been doing great job helping me get things accomplished. I'm very thankful he is so helpful!

I've had both of my bridal showers and my bachelorette party and they were all wonderful! I'm planning on blogging about all of those events soon. Sorry for the delay, the end of the school year has been very busy.

There will be a lot going on this month, I'll try my best to stay on top of my blogging. I'm very anxious for the big day to get here! It's getting so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment