Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bridesmaid Dress Decision

I did it. I FINALLY made a decision on a bridesmaid dress, after almost 2 months of looking. I went back up to Cincinnati Bride tonight, with the intention of choosing one of the dresses I found at an earlier time. My consultant Sally showed me this new dress they got in and my decision was made instantly. I love the style and I think it will look wonderful on all of my bridesmaids. Here's the link, check it out if you'd like:


http://www.morilee.com/Bridesmaids/Affairs/

You have to go to the 2nd page and it is the 4th dress in the top row (shown in black). If you click on it you will get a closer view and you can change the color by clicking the swatches on the right. My dresses will not have the flower shown in the picture and I am choosing between the colors eggplant and grape.

I'm really excited about this decision and happy to have another task checked off the list! I can't wait to see the lovely ladies in these dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment