Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dresses and Meeting our Priest

Karianne, Liam and I drove up to Cincinnati Bride this morning to check on the bridesmaid dresses to see if they even carried the dresses I was interested in. Unfortunately, the two dresses I was interested in were not carried at the store. So, it was back to square one. We looked around and found some dresses that were similar and Karianne tried a few on. I'm happy I at least have a few new ideas for the ladies. Hopefully I can make a decision too. Karianne was such a great help today!

This afternoon, Billy and I went to St. Rose and had first meeting with Father Barry. We gave him our information and just talked a little bit. He gave us information on pre-cana classes which we'll have to decide on soon. The big thing we did today while we were there was take the FOCCUS test. We'll find out at our next meeting what we really need to discuss before we get married. It was interesting to talk with Billy about it when we left, we'll see what happens next time.

1 comment:

  1. We failed the test... I can just tell. He won't let us get married now.

    Also, you failed in spelling focus and accented it with all caps. ;)

    ReplyDelete