Monday, October 11, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses Again!

I know I just went up to Cincinnati Bride on Saturday with Karianne, but I decided to go back today with Kate and Amy to look around some more. I showed them the dresses I had found with Karianne and had them try the dresses on to see how they would look on them. We ended up finding 2 more dresses that I really liked and now I'm trying to decide between those two so I can have a dress picked out and check that off my list. They are both really cute, so hopefully I can make a decision soon.

While we were at Cincinnati Bride today, I ordered my bridesmaid dress for Amy's wedding in June! I was bummed because they didn't have the sample dress in because they had to order a new one. I was happy to get that ordered so I have one less thing to worry about. This is such a fun time and I'm so happy to have such wonderful people to support me through all of this decision making!

No comments:

Post a Comment