Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Matron of Honor!

One of my best friends is Karianne Brown. We met at Xavier, where we were in Early Childhood Education together and had pretty much every class together. We were good friends, but we became even better friends when we started working at the Goddard School together and had break together everyday. She became engaged to Sean Brown while we were working together and their wedding was the following year. I met Billy for the first time at their Bachelor/Bachelorette party at the Reds game a month or so before they got married (I'm not sure of the date, I know Karianne could tell you). We didn't start dating until almost 2 years after that first meeting, but if Sean and Karianne didn't get married, I don't know if Billy and I would've met!


Well, I went to Karianne's house today (like I've been doing every Tuesday for a few years now) for our Tuesday night date. When I got there a present was waiting for me. My first engagement card and a binder Karianne put together to keep all of my wedding info organized! It was a very exciting gift for me. I had been planning to ask her to be my matron of honor for quite some time now and asked her as soon as I opened my binder. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her standing up there with me on such a special day! Love you Karianne!

No comments:

Post a Comment