Friday, September 3, 2010

And the Reception Hall we chose is...

Receptions Eastgate!!!



It was a tough decision, since all of the places had many great things about them. The Madison was ruled out early because of the number they could hold. A Touch of Elegance was had a lot to offer and was different than a normal reception hall. We really liked the bar there and Billy really enjoyed the fact that you could bring in different beers for the tap. It also had a nice garden/atrium area and that is not something you see at a lot of reception halls. We talked about our number though and thought it might be a little cramped, especially with the way the hall is set up. Also, there are some areas that I feel are totally closed off from other areas and I didn't like that. If we were inviting less people, I think this would've been the place for us.



We booked the Union room at Receptions Eastgate. We really like the way the room is set up. We put a deposit down today. Another big sigh of relief for me. Billy can't wait for a food tasting, we're looking forward to picking the menu for our reception. I'm still having trouble believing I'm planning my wedding! I can't wait for the day to be here, especially now that I have a church and a reception hall!

1 comment: