Saturday, September 4, 2010

More Bridesmaids!

Today we went down to Louisville to help Ty (Billy's nephew) celebrate his 2nd birthday, which is actually tomorrow. It was at a place called Puzzles Fundome and all of the kids (even the grown up ones) had a great time.


Since I didn't know when I'd see Billy's sister Lisa again (she lives out of town) and Lisa and Michelle were both there, I decided that today would be a good day to ask them to be bridesmaids. Michelle and Lisa have been wonderful to me ever since I started dating Billy. They might not know it, but they've helped me through a lot and helped me understand Billy a little bit better. Being an only child, there was a part of me that always wanted sisters, I'm so lucky to get 2 wonderful ladies as my sisters! Thank you both for all you've done for me and thank you for agreeing to stand up there with us on our wedding day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet, Kelly! I am equally as excited to gain another awesome sister! Can't wait til your big day! :-)

    ReplyDelete