Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ring Sizing

Billy knew when he ordered my ring, that is was probably a little big. He did it that way because he wanted to be able to put it on my finger when he proposed rather than it getting stuck at my knuckle. I appreciate this, but after a few weeks of worrying if it was going to fall off my finger, we decided to take it to the jeweler to get it sized. We drove up there this morning to drop it off. I was hoping they'd be able to get it sized in one day, so I didn't have to be without it for long. Unfortunately, when we got there I found out I was going to have to be without it until Monday. : ( I know that's not very long since it's already Saturday, but I feel so weird without it on now. It'll be nice to have it fit better though.

Since I didn't have my ring, I knew I was going to disappoint a few people that hadn't seen it yet. My family was in town from Michigan and I was bummed I couldn't show it to them, because I don't see them that often. We went down to Newport with them this afternoon and rode the ducks. It was fun, the weather was beautiful and company was wonderful! Later in the day, we went to a party at Sean and Karianne's house and we saw some friends we hadn't seen since we got engaged and I wasn't able to show them either. The party was a good time though, it's always nice hanging out with all of our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment