Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Bridal Affair on Fountain Square

Amy and I went to a bridal show tonight down on fountain square. It was a fun event and they had gorgeous weather.

We tried out some food and desserts, most of which were pretty good. I don't need a caterer because Receptions does their own catering, but it was nice to taste!

We visited the Cincinnati Bride booth because that is where I purchased my wedding dress and plan to find my bridesmaid dresses. Amy is also getting her bridesmaid dresses from there. They gave us a coupon for 20% off the bridesmaid dresses, we were pretty excited!

I looked around at different DJ's and transportation options. People have given me references for DJ's, but I haven't really had the time to check any out to see what the prices are or anything.

As we walked around, we signed up to win different things like a free bridal bouquet, a free bachelorette party and a trip to pebble beach. Hopefully, one of us will win something!

It was a fun night out, but I think that is the only bridal show I'll be attending as a bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment