Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses

All along, I thought I'd get my bridesmaid dresses from David's Bridal. They havr a nice selection of dresses and colors. I actually had a few picked out that I wanted to go look at to make a final decision. But, then I started looking at a designer that Cincinnati Bride carries and my mind was changed instantly!

I found the designer Liz Fields on the Cincinnati Bride (where I got my dress) website. I decided to take a quick look. Twenty minutes later, I think I had about 5 dresses written down that I really liked. I had narrowed it down to 4 and started sending the link to some of my bridesmaids. I REALLY liked 2 of the dresses and when I started getting responses, those were the 2 dresses that were talked about the most. These dresses looked great in all of colors listed. I'm still not sure of my color scheme yet. I really like the dresses in eggplant, dark magenta, black, sky, rosy brown and lilac. I'll post the links below of the 2 favorites, you can click on the color swatches to change the dress color.

http://www.lizfields.com/Product/Bridesmaid-Dresses/Short-Empire-Style-230/


http://www.lizfields.com/Product/Bridesmaid-Dresses/Short-Square-Neckline-Style-239/

I'm hoping to go with Kate and Karianne soon to look at the color swatches and hopefully the dresses in person. This is a tough decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment