Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Church and Third Reception hall

I called St. Rose today as soon as I could to see if July 2nd was available. After verifying that I was a parishoner and the date was open, we were put down in the book for July 2, 2011! We are very excited! That is one sigh of relief I can now breathe.


Also, this evening we went and looked at The Madison in Covington, KY. I was most excited to look at this hall because I think all of the rooms are beautiful. The Grande Ballroom is my favorite, because you walk down steps to enter the ballroom. We talked with Emily and she was great. Unfortunately, both of the halls that would accomodate the number we plan to invite are already booked. There is one ballroom left if we could cut our number down by at least 30 people. I just don't think it's possible. I'm bummed because I really like The Madison. We now have some things to discuss, but I'm hoping to book a hall by tomorrow! Hopefully, choosing the right place will come easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment